Pennant are looking for an Engineering Manager to join the team in Cheltenham.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a competent Engineering infrastructure and capability, flexible and able to support existing contracts and support new initiatives or bids.
- Resourcing, managing and monitoring the Engineering Department in performing design analysis and development activities on hardware projects, ensuring contracted deliverables are accurately established, efficiently progressed, effectively monitored and achieved in a timely manner, to budget and of the required quality, fidelity and compliancy.
- Ensuring consistency and compliancy of hardware design including post-delivery support activities; such as upgrades, modifications and repairs is managed and maintained.
- Ensuring the creation and implementation of effective plans and the development of efficient, innovative and supportable design solutions are established.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting business plans and budgets.
- Bid Support
- Requirements capture and definition
- Planning and resourcing
- Implementation and monitoring
- Documenting and recording
- Product development and control
- Verification and validation
Closing date: 29 March 2019
Contact Andrew Ridley for further details or send your CV for the role.