Pennant’s dedicated team of Support Engineers come from varied backgrounds, but all have extensive experience, knowledge and competence in maintaining, repairing and modifying Pennant and third party training devices. Our Engineers can demonstrate their ability to perform maintenance tasks safely and follow appropriate written/documented instructions.
Pennant can offer a combination of the following services:
- Monthly Health Checks
- Regional/Remote Support (Pennant team offsite via Help Desk)
- Regular maintenance visits
- Consumables provisioning
- Tooling provisioning
- Post Design Services (Enhancements/upgrades to equipment)
- Support Management and the development of a Support Infrastructure
- Training (knowledge transfer for Operators and Maintainers)
- Hardware and software maintenance
- Information and access to Pennant’s Engineering and Software technical teams
Pennant has an established help desk facility that has been implemented to support various customers. Pennant will provide technical support and will endeavour to provide an initial response.