Pennant International Limited was established 60 years ago. The Group operates worldwide, with offices in Europe, North America and Australasia.
The Group is listed on AIM with the Head Office in Cheltenham, UK. Pennant has grown through a combination of product expansion, customer development and acquisition.
The Group exports its range of technical training solutions around the world to train the next generation of engineers in defence and regulated civilian sectors. Products and services include electrical and mechanical trainers, E-learning, Virtual Reality, Emulation, interactive Technical Documentation and Media Services and many more related skills and products.
In addition to our operational centres worldwide, the Group has collaborative arrangements with a strategic range of partners and agents in many countries and can truly claim a global presence.
The links to the right contain more information about Pennant’s structure, objectives and policies.
Our Core Values:
- Innovation – We use our knowledge and expertise to create world class solutions
- Quality – We continuously strive to improve
- Teamwork – We all take responsibility
- Respect – We believe that everyone matters
- Performance – We deliver on our commitments